About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Aug 20, 2013

Husband tag!



You may have seen the YouTube videos on the husband/boyfriend tag. One of my favorite YouTubers is Tiffany D (for her channel click HERE) I thought it was so cute and a fun way to have a fun conversation, so hubby and I sat down for a Q&A sesh. I have to say, he did pretty good! Here is what he said...in his exact words. :) H

1. She's sitting in front of the tv, what is on the screen?
The wives or whatever that show is (I do watch real housewives!)
2.  You're out to eat what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Thousand Island (correct!)
3.  What's one food she doesn't like?
You like all kind of food, mama (correct!)
4.  You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
Dr. pepper...diet (correct!)
5.  What size shoe does she wear?
6 (correct!)
6.  If she was collecting anything, what would it be?
Junk (lol)
7.  What is her favorite type of sandwich?
BLT (correct!)
8.  What would this person eat every day if she could?
A bowl of cereal (I do lol)
9.  What is her favorite cereal?
Frosted Flakes (correct!)
10. What is her favorite music?
You like country (correct!)
11.  What's her favorite sports team?
I wouldn't know it...You like baseball so I would say Atlanta Braves (correct!)
12. What's her eye color?
Dark brown (correct!)
13.  Who's her best friend?
Me (double correct!)
14.  What's her heritage/where is she from?
Half Korean (correct!)
15.  You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake do you bake?
You don't really like a whole lot of cake, but if I had to guess it would be chocolate because you like chocolate. I like ice cream cake (thanks for making sure I new you liked ice cream cake...;) and I am a chocolholic, but my favorite cake is pound cake :)
16.  Did she play any sports?
Yes, soccer, cross running (correct! cross country :)
17.  What could she spend hours doing?
Facebook, computer, blogging (Obviously I need to spend more time OFF the computer, lol)
18.  What is one unique talent she has?
Loving everyone (awe!)


There was one more that asked what is one thing that he does that makes me ill, or something like that. We skipped that one because we don't like to bring up the things we don't like in each other. :)

This was fun! Sit down with your significant other and have a questions session to see how much they really pay attention! Tony knew way more than I thought he would. Never underestimate a man, even though you don't think they pay attention to details, they do! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment